Profesional Teeth Whitening in Hervey Bay
What Is A Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures. It can make your teeth several shades lighter and give you a brighter, more youthful smile. Whitening teeth is safe for most people, and it’s an affordable way to improve your appearance.
If you’re thinking about getting your teeth whitened, there are a few things you should know about the benefits of this popular procedure.
At Wide Bay Central Dental, our cosmetic dentist will be able to speak to you about your different options for whitening and provide you with all the required information, so you can together come to the decision of what whitening option is best suited to you. Also, a payment plan option is available to cover your bill.
Two Methods Of Whitening You Teeth
There are two different methods to whiten your teeth, one is whitening at home and the other is in-chair whitening.
1) In-chair Teeth Whitening occurs in the dental chair and involves the dentist whitening the teeth for you using particular dental materials. This process will receive the desired response quicker than the take-home whitening kit however this option can cause more side effects.
2) Take-home Whitening Kit Kit, involves providing you with a customised tray fitted to your teeth and with a bleaching material that is put inside the trays. This allows you to further control the colour of the teeth and whiten them slowly over time, it also allows you to spontaneously whiten the teeth where you feel it is required.
Your smile has the power to brighten the world.
What Are the Benefits of Whitening Your Teeth?
1. It can boost your confidence.
If you’re unhappy with the colour of your teeth, it can affect your self-esteem and make you feel self-conscious. Our professional whitening can give you a confidence boost by brightening your smile.
2. It can make you look younger.
As we age, our teeth often become yellowed or stained. Teeth whitening can help to reverse the signs of aging and give you a youthful appearance.
3. It is an affordable way to improve your appearance.
Compared to other cosmetic dental procedures, whitening is relatively inexpensive. You can get professional whitening done at your dentist’s office, or there are many take-home whitening kits available if you prefer to do it yourself.
4. It is safe for most people.
Teeth whitening is considered a safe procedure for most people. However, it’s important to check with your dentist first to make sure it’s right for you. Some people may have sensitive teeth that could be irritated by the whitening process.
5. It is quick and easy.
Whitening is a simple and straightforward procedure. At-home whitening kits can usually be done in just a few minutes per day, and professional whitening procedures at your dentist’s office only take an hour or so.
If you’re considering getting your teeth whitened, talk to your dentist about the benefits of this popular cosmetic dental procedure.
Teeth whitening can give you a brighter, more youthful smile that can boost your confidence and make you look your best.